Sunday, November 14, 2010

oh yes well,urmmmm. if you read my past entry that i mentioned about something that i can`t forget,i still can`t. and it`s killing me. oh plus thinking about my days yang berlalu dengan begitu pantas. eventhough lagi 2 weeks my holiday will be over i just wish it wouldn`t. because i want to stay here,home. and my FADZRIL is no longer in Kuantan so i`ll be missing him a lot after this. so much happened in october and november you know, our feelings just went different. hmmmm it`s just 6 months you see,and things like that usually happens after one year of relationship.i guess we are out of that `usually`. oh well i`m not confident you know,such a LOSER kan? i can just HOPE. HOPE that everything will get better after this,and that we will appreciate `us` more when we are far for each other. oh he`s gonna start working tomorrow (+___+). oh we went for a breakfast this morning,at padang polo. i`ve brought NASI LEMAK(cooked by my maid and my mum) for him. We ate breakfast under a tree at padang polo,so sweet kan? (perasan) Haha. i hope he liked it eventhough it was `sekejap`.  
DOUBLEA 

No comments:

Post a Comment