Wednesday, November 3, 2010

hatiku.

i don`t know why i`m feeling this way nowadays. feeling lonely. so lonely. WEIRD.
am i wrong? or are you? are we done yet? or are we through? sometimes i wish i could read your mind. so hard figuring out what`s on your mind when you send those messages or even talk to me. sometimes it feels hard to leave but it`s harder to stay. apakah ini? *sigh. maybe i`m the only one who feels this way. oh yes you`ve left me speechless. i don`t even know what i should do anymore. you said i`m clumsy and you don`t like that (sorry but you remind me of my father. OH WELL IF YOU CAN`T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST THEN YOU DON`T DESERVE  ME AT MY BEST.  What actually do you want from me? TELL ME. I NEED YOU TO TALK TO ME AND TELL ME. something is wrong. i don`t know. either it`s me or it`s you? i miss YOU.
:`(


DOUBLEA

No comments:

Post a Comment