Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SICK.

okay this is a POST about the three weeks of me being sick. real sick okay. vomitting everyday. that`s not normal okay. i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been taking care of me and showed concern during my so called SICKNESS-PERIOD. And many thanks and love to my dearest mother AZLINA BT NOOR who has been calling and texting everyday. I would not want anyone to feel the pain that i felt for the past three weeks(believe me it was not COOL -BEING SICK) . Everyday vomitting and i could`t even get myself to eat. I had difficulties to sleep at night eventhough i feel so TIRED. Fuhh only God knows how i felt for these past three weeks. It`s not that i didn`t go to any clinic or hospital. I DID BELIEVE ME I DID. Thank God i`m feeling better today and hopefully i`ll get better in time. I miss being me. I`m out of time so this is gonna be a short post about this(MY SICKNESS PERIOD). HUH no need to story so much la kan coz what`s important now is that i stay strong and helthy everyday. Okay terima kasih. :)

Special thanks to :

FADZRIL
MYA 
AFIQAH
FATIN
ARUMI
AIN
KHAI

AND EVERYONE ELSE LAH! I LOVE YOU ALL(i wish you guys could read this!)

DOUBLEA

No comments:

Post a Comment