Sunday, October 10, 2010

RESPECT?

You don`t respect me? I lagi lah tak respect you. If I`m a bitch so what? Got problem with that? You think you`re better than me huh? I think you`re wrong. Get a life. Nak judge orang lain macam ANDA bagus sangat. I`m doing the very best as his girlfriend now,you know both of us know that i`m doing a great job here. As to my dearest boyfriend PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING OR EVEN TEXT ME. My hurt is in PAIN. It`s not gonna be easy after this. I am worth it i know I AM. So if you can`t realise that takde gunanya i hold on to this relationship. You better cure my heart boy. I can be as EVIL if i want to. Pleaselah eventhough anda anda lagi tua dari saya jangan ingat saya akan jatuh ok. I know very well what i`m doing. And i`m still holding on because i still sayang you. You better appreciate that. Don`t play with me. Don`t mess with me. THERE I SAID IT.fuhhhhhh



DOUBLEA

1 comment: